Sunday 1 July 2012

Silly Signs Pt. 2
Huzzah! The second installation of silly signs is here! 

This one isn't exactly a silly sign as such. It's just North American's always find it odd that England has so many roundabouts. They're pretty rare here and this is the first I seen. I find it funny they are simple enough to just call it a circle though :D

This one is an odd one for me, maybe it is common here for people to require permits for busking on the streets, but it's not in the UK. You have to pay something like $40 for a permit and you have to prove you have a skill. Just sounds like another way for the government here to take money off people for no reason, they like to do it a lot! Wouldn't surprise me if buskers had to declare taxes on their earnings here too!

Another Stanley Park special. I don't think I need to describe much about this sign, it speaks for itself. Funnily enough I did actually see a raccoon in Stanley Park that day, and tried walking towards it, but it scarpered. Lucky for me as I would have surely caught rabies if I got any nearer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment